Ulu Mosque (Center): It is within the bedesten and 12th century Artukluoğlu structure. There are quite many adornments and decorations in the mosque.
Latifiye (Abdullatif) Mosque (Center): It is located at the south of the Republic Square. From the inscription of the crown gate,it is understood that it was constructed by Abdüllatif who was in charge during the second Artuklu Sultan in 1371.

The present minaret was constructed by the Governor of Musul Gürcü Mehmet Paşa in 1845. The crown gate in the east is among the most well protected structures of Mardin. Latest period minber ( hooded dais) and mahfil (tribume for müezzins or the royal loge) reflect the genuine of Seljuk wooden art.

Zinciriye Medresseh (Center): It is located in Medrese quarter. Dated 1385, the structure composed of a rectangular mosque covering a wide area, a tomb and several additional sections.The complex is rich in decoration.

Kasımiye Medresseh (Center): Set out to be constructed during the dominance of Artuklu, the building was thought to have been completed during the rule of Akkoyunlu Sultan Kasım between the years 1487-1502. Dated 15th, the construction displays the features of the previous Artuklu Period( 14th century) in terms of its architecture and adornments.

Melik Mahmut Mosque (Bab Es Sur Mosque, Center):
It is on the north of the road leading to Savur gate. The epitaph on the crown gate indicates that the date of construction is 1363-1364, yet Katip Ferdi states that it is 1362-1363. According to this the building dates back to the third quarter of 14th century.

Deyr Ul Zaferan Monastery (Center): 5 km from east of Mardin, the monastry was constructed in 4th century. Engraved Virgin Mary Church(Theodoros Temple) and Mar Yakup Monastry with Deyr ul Zaferan constituted a trio which is one kilometer north from the monastery. There is a Bible of great historical value and a sacred stone in the mosque, from where the first School of Medicine is to thought to have been established.

Deyr ul Zaferan is one of the most known structure of Upper Mesopatamia and the religious center of Süryani Kadim Community. The monastery was built in IVth century and mosaics remaining from that period have still been present. One of the most significant properties of the monastry is the fact that the graves of the 52 Syrian Orthodox patriarch are within this structure.

Deyr Ul Umur (Mar Gabriel) (Midyat): It is 18 kilometres from east of Midyat. One of the renowned and big constructions of Süryani Kadim Community, the monastery was perched on a high hill. The foundation of the building was commenced in 397 and completed in a short period of time. Through various periods additions had been made inside and outside of the monastery. These are; shelters and prayer lodges of priest constructed during King Arkadius period, monument house constructed during King Theodosyus ( today it is in service as Virgin Mary Church)to place tombs in it,, Resuller Church, Kırk Şehitler Church, the temple where Mar Şumuel was buried, Dome of Theodora ascending on eight arches located in the southwest of the monastery, the dome constructed by the Egyptians who participated in the affairs of the monastry as they had attracted by the grandeur of the structure and the grand Tomb built by King Anastos in 512 and famous with its motifs and mosaics.

Virgin Mary Church (Midyat): 40 km from east of Midyat county,on Dargeçit road, it is in Hah Village.

Mar Yakup Monastery (Nusaybin): At a distance of one kilometer, it is located in the west of Deyr ül Zaferan Monastery.Although the monastry had been called with the name of Arun in the ancient times, it was known to be Maryakup. It is estimated that it was built around Ist and IInd centuries.