Ulu Mosque and Kulliye (Center): Kulliye, which iscomposed of a mosque, theology school adjacent to it and mausoleum divisions as well as a hamam, which is at north east of this building, is constructed on the slope in front of ramparts, reigning to the city. The mosque, which is constructed by İshak Çelebi in 1376, has the most important and attractive plan of Anatolian Turk States period. It is one of the master pieces of art of Turkish woodcrafts during States Age.

Muradiye Mosque and Kulliye (Center): One of the most precious works of art of 16th century Ottoman architecture, Muradiye Kulliye is a complex compose of a mosque, medresseh, a charitable establishment, shops and a library constructed in 19th century. The mosque was constructed when Sultan Murat III was a prince between the years in 1583-1588. Most probably the scheme of the mosque was made by Mimar Sinan; however processes of structure was carried out by Mimar Mahmut Ağa and after his death by Mimar Mehmet Ağa.

The mosque has an impressive front facade. There are two minarets with one şerefe( minaret balcony) apiece on the northern side of the minaret.

Sultan Mosque and Kulliye (Center): Külliye; is composed of mosque, theology school, youngsters school, imaret etc. structures, and constructed by Architect Acem Ali in 1522. It is also known as "Mesir Mosque" as mesir paste is thrown to the public during Mesir festivals on 21st March of every year (Nevruz day).

İvaz Paşa Mosque (Center): It is constructed by İvaz Paşa in 1484.

Hatuniye Kulliye (Center): It is composed of a mosque, which is constructed by Sultan II. Beyazit's and prince Şahensan's mother, Hüsni Şah Hatun in 1490, and theology school,which surrounds the north and west sides of mosque courtyard, imaret and a youngster school.

Thyatira (Akhisar): It is understood that there were a church at the place where today tile ruins are present within the city. Thic church, which is the one of the seven churches mentioned in Holy Bible, also means "Continuous Sacrifice" and "Hard Deluge".

Philadelphia Church (Alaşehir): Wall ruins, behind a house at Himayei Etfal District, is thought to belong to Philadelphia chruch, which isone of the seven churches mentioned within Holy Bible. Name of this church, means "Love" and "Open Gate".

Sardis (Sard) Church (Salihli): There is a church, which is built from tiles and small stones, adjacent to Artemis Temple at Sard. Name of this church, which is the one of the seven churches mentioned in Holy Bible, means "Permanent" and "Walk With Me".

Sardis Synagogue (Salihli): Sardis Synagogue, which is found in 1962 as a result of archeological excavations at capital of Lidya Kingdom, Sardis, is 120 meters long, 18 meters wide and approximately 1000 persons capacity holding a magnificient structure. It is determined that this synagogue, which is opened for visitors after restoration, belongs to IV - II. Centuries B. C.,and reconstructed during first century A. D. After demolition of its due to an earthquake. It is the most magnificent evidence of Hebrew life in Aegean Region.