Where to Visit

Haci Bektaş - ı Veli Museum

Hacı Bektaş - ı Veli Dervish Convent, which is completed between XIIIth and XIXth centuries according to architecture, had restored (repaired) lots of times in the course of history. It holds a poem characteristic instead of a külliye according to architectural terminology. Dervish Convent is repaired by Foundations General Directorate between 1958 and 1964 and organized as Ethnography Museum on 16th August, 1964, and opened for visit.

The Hacı Bektaş-ı Veli Complex

Balım Sultan Tomb

It is within the third garden of Hacı Bektaş Dervish Convent. It is constructed in 1569 for Bektaşi sect founder and second Piri Hizir Balim Sultan in Seljukian Architecture style.