Font -  Font +

Those Who Want to Reside in Turkey

Those Who Want to Reside in Turkey

-Those who want to reside in Turkey are to apply to our Foreign Representatives and submit their requirements for a due visa.

-Your application will be directed to the centeral office by our Foreign Representatives.

-The request will be evaluated at the centeral office and will be delievered back to the Foreign Representative to be conveyed to whom it may concern.
-It is out of question to require visa by those who want to reside excluding the Enumerated 2510 Code of Permission of Settlement.
-Those who want to extend the validty of the visa are to apply for a visa from our Foreign Representatives.
-The competent authority for the extension of validty of the visas are the National Offices.

Application address :

İçişleri Bakanlığı Emniyet Genel Müdürlüğü Yabancılar Daire Başkanlığı

İlkadım Caddesi No: 89 Dikmen-ANKARA Residence and Work Permission

Tel : (+90-312) 4685600/3232 Vize Büro Amirliği

Tel : (+90-312) 4123243