Font -  Font +

Those Who Want to Work In Turkey

Frequently Asked Questions

Those Who Want to Work In Turkey

Foreigners who want to reside for a long time or be employed in Turkey are supposed to apply to our foreign representatives and require a due visa for longer stays or employment.Those who apply for employment are to submit the copy of the written permission on their application. The required document enabling the residance of foreigners is "Residence Permit For Foreigners".In relation to the document taken from the Provincial Security Directorate ,Division of Foreigners, detailed information will be acquired from the Police Headquarter of the province of residence.

Application Address: İçişleri Bakanlığı Emniyet Genel Müdürlüğü Yabancılar Daire Başkanlığı İlkadım Caddesi No: 89 Dikmen-ANKARA

Residence and Work Permission Office Tel : (+90 312) 412 32 32

Visa Information Office Tel: (+90 312) 412 32 36

For further information;